Are you an individual who often thinks how beautiful logos of a company or product packaging of any company is created? Are you fascinated with the color combination used in print media and want to learn how to create aesthetically appealing designs? Do you want to join best graphic design courses but unable to because of lack of time and distance issues? You don’t have to worry if you are not able to join traditional classroom trainings then you are left with no other alternatives.
Huge amount of people nowadays across the globe have been trying to earn a diploma or certificate in graphic designing, since the demand for competent, conversant and skilled professionals is on the rise. Interested candidates who want to learn or enhance their skills and are eager to undergo graphic designing training can now join Graphic Design Institute which offers their diploma and certificate courses both in classroom and online mode. Just with a good internet connection and a mouse click now you can access and learn your favorite designing application online sitting at the comfort of the home and at any point of time, without having any hindrance in your work.
Why Join Online Graphic Design Courses?
Popularity and demand of skilled designers will increase in the coming years. As per the report from BLS report “Employment of graphic designers is projected to grow 5% from 2016 to 2026,” The increase can be seen because of the huge demand of these professionals in the industry. In this blog, we are going to discuss some of the benefits of opting online graphic design courses which can help the individual to make the right and well-informed decision to join one.
- Flexibility of Time and Place: If you are a working professional or even a student who is currently doing graduation/ post-graduation or in school and don’t have sufficient time to attend classroom classes, then online mode is the best option for you. Without any doubt online graphic design courses availed from a reputed institution can change your life by making you learn industry trends and new applications. Regardless of the fact that people who are aiming for a full-time career or simply is interested to hone up their existing designing skills, such courses do offer plenty of opportunities for such students and the flexibility to perform variety of things. Unlike the regular traditional classroom trainings offered, the candidate is not required to adjust his other works for fitting the course schedule. Rather, they can have the online course module to fit his specific timing and work schedule, without disturbing any.
- Money Saver: This is another important factor for majority of the candidates to select online course in graphic designing. Interested candidates will save money when it comes to traveling. In case of online course, all such overhead costs can be saved.
- One-on-one session: Classroom sessions are often organized in a group of 3-5 students and online sessions are on one-on-one basis where special attention is given to individuals. You will get an opportunity to interact with industry experienced mentors on a one to one basis to clear doubts and to learn the subjects and topics covered in the syllabus in a much better manner. There are also set sessions held from time to time by the institutions, where the candidate can interact with the faculties through online chat and webcam to ask questions about the subject and get cleared of their doubts, in every possible manner.
- Classroom Course Curriculum: GDI is one such institute which follows the same curriculum as designed for classroom training. Even the assignments, projects and assessment are followed same as in classroom mode. The course modules structured to be simple and easily understandable by every person.
Online Graphic Design Courses Offered by Our Institute
GDI offers both certificate and diploma graphic design courses in online mode. The duration of certificate courses can be anywhere between 1-6 months and diploma courses is 6-12 months. They are extensive courses that will enable you to become a ideal graphic design expert with strong aesthetic skills imbibed and the aptitude to design for multiple mediums for a variety of purposes. The end goal of these courses is make students confident who can create stunning, industry relevant portfolios which will come handy at the time of facing interviews. Online Courses offered by GDI are: -
- Online Advertising Course -12 Months
- Online Graphic Master – 8 Months
- Online Graphic Premium – 6 Months
- Online Graphic Standard Course – 4 Months
- Online CorelDraw Course – 2 Months
- Online Adobe Photoshop Course – 2 Months
- Online Adobe Illustrator Course – 2 Months
- Online InDesign Course – 2 Months
Note: Free Art and Sketching sessions will not be a part of Online Classes.
Best Institute for Online Graphic Design Courses
If you’ve made up your mind to pursue the decision that the advantages outweigh the drawbacks in earning your graphic design diploma or certificate online, the next step is to find an industry recognized graphic design courses. It’s essential that you do your homework on online courses available to ensure you’re choosing a program which offers quality education where you will develop a project portfolio that will impress future employers.
It’s also smart decision to have a demo session so that you can judge yourself before enrolling for any course. Overall, students who go the extra mile to fine-tune their artistic talents in graphic design often are rewarded with more job opportunities at top design firms. Graphic Design Institute is one of the top institutes which covers all the aforesaid points. Whether you’re looking to enter a career in publishing, advertising, marketing, art, web design, or any other field, you should consider pursuing an online graphic design course to get the most flexibility in reaching your design goals.