If your aim is to gain employment in the dynamic and creative industry or simply want to increase your knowledge of computer applications and visual communications then please take a look at our exciting diploma and certificate courses in Graphic Designing. All course are career-oriented and industry relevant with latest computer applications and skills.
Our Graphic Designing Courses
The training for Graphic Design Premium course at Graphic Design Institute is conducted by our industry experts and professional faculty members that have a great interest in graphic designing. The course duration is six months which offers latest computer applications, visual design grammar lessons, user experince, gestalt psychological theory on human perception, sketching sessions, design competitions etc. All these contents make this course unique for all type of students. If you are looking for a course which facilitate you not only for right application training but helps in creative and innovative design making also then you should get yourself registered in our institute for Graphic Design Premium Course.
Although we teach everything from scratch yet if you are good in computer basics and know how to use internet then that would be good enough. Knowledge of drawing, sketching or any designing software would be an added advantage.
Learning Outcomes of Graphic Premium Course:
Module I: Designing Basics and Digital Illustrations in Graphic Design
In this section we will explores the structural foundations in layout designing, uses of unite text , pics, and all visual communication. In this module students will learn, how elements like margins, markers, modules, and flow lines help to unify a page or spread.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Internet & Networking training
- Graphic Design Introduction
- Raster & Vector Graphic Design
- Measurement & Sizing
- Introduction to Drawing Techniques
- Single and Multicolored Artwork
- Conceptual Thinking in Creativity
- Visual Design Grammar
- Case Studies and Projects related to Graphic Design
Module II: Image Magic and Layouting Techniques in Graphic Design
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Collage and Masking Training
- Training in Image Retouching and Color Balancing
- Special Effects, Patterns, and Background Designing
- Training in Product Photography - Complimentary
- Training in Still Photography - Complimentary
- Corporate Identity Designing
- Designing of Brochures, Catalogues, Calendars, Posters etc
- Newspaper Layouting
- Magazines & All Types of Publications
- Case Studies & Projects Related to Graphic Design
Module III: Interview Preparation & Graphic Design Portfolio Development
Graphic Design Institute organizes special workshops to boost your CV and portfolio. As we know CV and portfolio help in showing a remarkable impression at the time of interview. Our main aim behind conduction of such types of workshops is to build design confidence in students.
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you require any further information on Graphic Premium course from our institute please contact our admission team, email: email@example.com, phone: +91 (0) 9811-8181-22.
- Adobe Photoshop*
- Adobe Illustrator*
- Adobe Acrobat Reader*
- Adobe Bridge*
- Sketching Classes
- Tests & Projects
- Portfolio Development
- Design Report
- Project Report
- Project Presentation
- Designing Competitions and Events
- Learn to Work in Team
- Know Essential Corporate Etiquettes
- Learn Planning, Designing, Publishing, and Presentation of a Design
- Know the Veterans Design Process
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- And many more...Resume Development
- Resume Development
Why Join Us?:
This Graphic Premium at our institute program assures 101% Job Placement for any one who is ready to work under our prescribed guidelines. Our training methodology is very practical as we encourage a hands-on or interactive heuristic approach for leaning at our center and rarely any institute can implement that. Visit our center and feel the differnce please.
- Classroom exercises, quizzes, and home assignments in graphic design
- Regular projects
- Continuous feedback during the training
- Industry visits & workshops
- Project Training, Practical Test, Theoretical Test, and Viva related to Graphic Design.
*All above applications are in their latest version.