If your aim is to gain employment in the dynamic and creative industry or simply want to increase your knowledge of computer applications and visual communications then please take a look at our exciting diploma and certificate courses in Graphic Designing. All course are career-oriented and industry relevant with latest computer applications and skills.
Our Graphic Designing Courses
Do you want to learn and apply graphic design principles, color, and typography for better designs? This training for Graphic Design Premium Course at Graphic Design Institute is conducted by our industry experts and professional faculty members that have a great interest in graphic designing. It is one of the most popular graphic design courses which offers latest computer applications, visual design grammar lessons, user experience, gestalt psychological theory on human perception, sketching sessions, design competitions etc. If you are looking for a course which facilitate you not only right application training but helps in creative and innovative design making also then you should get yourself enrolled in our institute for Graphic Design Premium Course.
- Proficient in computer basics and internet
- Knowledge of Windows or iMac is expected
- Interest in drawing and sketching also desireable
Learning Outcomes of Graphic Premium Course:
Module I: Designing Basics, Digital Illustrations, and Layouting
In this section we will explores the structural foundations in layout designing, uses of unite text , pics, and all visual communication. In this module students will learn, how elements like margins, markers, modules, and flow lines help to unify a page or spread.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Internet & Networking training
- Graphic Design Introduction
- Raster & Vector Graphic Design
- Measurement & Sizing
- Introduction to Drawing Techniques
- Single and Multicolored Artwork
- Conceptual Thinking in Creativity
- Visual Design Grammar
- Case Studies and Projects related to Graphic Design
Module II: Image Magic, Advanced Layouting Techniques, and Publishing
This module will focus on advanced techniques of digital images and layouts, giving an overview of fundamental concepts in color, typography, and composition. Students will also learn how to enhance images like a pro by retouching, correction, and creating realistic or imaginative images by compositing or collage.
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Collage and Masking Training
- Training in Image Retouching and Color Balancing
- Special Effects, Patterns, and Background Designing
- Training in Product Photography - Complimentary
- Training in Still Photography - Complimentary
- Corporate Identity Designing
- Designing of Brochures, Catalogues, Calendars, Posters etc
- Newspaper Layouting
- Magazines & All Types of Publications
- Case Studies & Projects Related to Graphic Design
Module III: Interview Preparation & Graphic Design Portfolio Development
Graphic Design Institute organizes special workshops to boost your confidence and assist you in developing an effective portfolio and resume. As we all know CV and portfolio will help in showing a remarkable impression at the time of interview. Our main aim behind conduction of such types of workshops is to build design confidence in students and help them stand out from rest of the lot.
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you require any further information on Graphic Premium course from our institute please contact our admission team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +91 (0) 9811-8181-22.
- Art and Sketching Classes
- Visual Grammar
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Tests & Projects
- Portfolio Development
- Design Report
- Project Report
- Project Presentation
- Designing Competitions and Events
- Learn to Work in Team
- Know Essential Corporate Etiquettes
- Learn Planning, Designing, Publishing, and Presentation of a Design
- Know the Veterans Design Process
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- And many more...Resume Development
- Effective Resume Development
*All above applications are in their latest version.