The main objective of this course is to develop the visual creativity among students. There are many basic concepts that underly the field of design. This course is a diploma course which will cover concepts like use of design principles applied to the visual elements, understanding visual design elements like illustration, typography, layout, colour theory, iconography, signage, etc. for any medium including online, broadcast, print, outdoor, etc and various designing applications for implementation of these concepts.
Who can Join this Visualization Master Course?
- 10+2 or intermediate or equivalant
- It is recommended for those who wants to make their career in the field of graphics and web designing; where they will be concentrating more into idea development, creative brain storming, drawing, and sketching
- It can be opted by design media specialists who have basic knowledge of computer designing applications but lacks visualization and sketching skills
- It is ideal for individuals who wish to learn more about visual grammar, idea development through drawing, sketching, and essential computer designing applications
Module I – Sketching, Visual Grammar, and Graphics
Under this module, the innate art sense of students is refined and a proper direction will be given to their observations, imaginations, and creative skills. They will learn fundamental concepts of drawing, sketching, and visual grammar like design elements and principles. They will also be learning how to implement visual grammar concepts in graphic and web designing with the help of professional design applications like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Drawing and sketching
- Object and cartoon drawings
- Perspective drawing and composition
- Design elements and principles
- Types of layouts
- Grid systems
- Activities based on typography
- Color meaning and schemes
- Importance of color schemes
- Activities based on colors
- Designing projects:
- Product packaging
- CD labels and covers
- Web templates
- Tests and projects
Module II – Advanced Layouting Techniques, UX Designing, and Publishings
Whether you are an aspiring graphic designer or simply a visual design aficionado, this module will focus on UX Designing, portfolio development, and publishing projects for web and print media. Candidates will also get to learn about design tips, techniques, and fundamental principles of page design and layout techniques at advanced level.
- It will make the individuals aware of "how to implement visual grammar practically and meaningfully in a project"
- It will also focus on the understanding and using balance and negative space to enhance art compositions
- Proper use of lines, curves, circles, bars, squares, and patterns for constituting a layout systematically
- Various types of print and web layouts
- What are different stages in layout?
- Creating designs for mobiles, tablets, and desktops
- Creating prototyping and wireframes
- Creating striking logos and app icons
- Ad campaign
- Coloring and Digital Painting
- Beautiful 3D Text Effects
- Creating Logo Animation
- Intros and Openers
- TV Commercial Ads
- Business Presentations
- Video Mixing Projects
- Portfolio making
How to Apply?
If you require any further assistance related to Visualization Master Course please feel free to contact our admission team, email: email@example.com, phone: +91 9811-8181-22
What you will learn:
- Sketching and drawing
- Scribbling and doodling
- Visual grammar
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- User Experience Designing (UXD)
- Useful file formats
- Print publishing
- Web publishing
- Resume and portfolio development
Know More About: Visualization Master Course
Senior Layout Professional, Art Director, Graphic Designer, Visualizer, Concept Artist, UX Designer, Pre-Production Artist, Creative Head, Motion Graphics Artist, Visual Effects Professional, After Effects Specialist, 3D Visualizer etc.