The faculty at the institute is incredibly talented. Mr. Ravi Bhadauria is a fantastic guide and counselor. He mentored and supported me whenever I need him. I’m completely satisfied.
Check out this master course in Graphic designing to become a professional of the industry. We have covered leading software to make you acquainted with the latest technology and trends.
|Training Type||Classroom, Online|
|Training Mode||Fast Track, Regular, Weekends|
What is this graphic design master course all about?
Are you considering a career in design and looking for one of the best job oriented graphic designing courses?
Join this diploma graphic design course specializes in intelligent, innovative creativity and industry-based production.
This unique program is the reason why Graphic Design Institute (GDI) students have an outstanding employment record in diverse fields such as:
- Design studios
- Publishing houses
- Post-production houses
- Ad agencies
- News media studios and many more…
This graphic designing course in Delhi will also help students in acquiring graphic design training and portfolio of graphic design necessary for interview to the entry-level career opportunities with organizations, educational institutions, agencies, entertainment companies, and publications etc.
You will acquire the training and portfolio of graphic design necessary for interview to the entry-level career opportunities with Organizations, Educational Institutions, Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Publications etc.
Want to join the graphic design master course? Know what are the requirements to join this course. This program will allow you to develop good design and technical skills, learn what are some requirements to join this course.
- An individual with a genuine interest in learning painting can become part of this course.
- The basic knowledge of computer is a must for the course.
- No knowledge of painting or drawing required.
Understanding the need of industry, we’ve brought the vital concepts related to this industry in this graphic design master course structure.
Computer Fundamental & Digital Illustrations
This section of this graphic design master course, explores the structural foundations of layout design and fundamentals of computers if necessary. You will be learning about various grid systems used by designers i.e. Manuscript Grid, Column Grid, Modular Grid, and Hierarchical Grid to unite text, images, and other page elements within an overall visual communication. Case studies explore how the masters created fluid designs on solid foundations. You will learn how elements such as margins, markers, modules, and flow lines help to unify a page or spread in graphic designing.
- Introduction to Graphic Design and Its Uses
- Raster & Vector Graphics
- Sizes & Measurements
- Drawing Vector Shapes and Illustrations
- Art & Sketching
- Drawing Techniques
- Production Requirements for Single and Multi-coloured Artwork
- Conceptual Thinking in Creativity
- Developing a Personal Illustration Style
- Case Studies
- PDP- Professional Development Program
- Tests & Projects
Image Editing & Layouting Techniques in Graphic Designing
In this module of Graphic Designing master course; we teach advanced graphic designing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Lightroom, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Bridge etc.
Few of the advanced topics of our graphic designing course are given below:
- Typography Anatomy
- Typography vs Design
- Color Modes
- Color Schemes
- Color vs Design
- Brands & Brands Identities
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Collage and Masking
- Image Retouching and Color Balancing
- Using Filters
- Backgrounds Designing
- Logo Designing
- Corporate Identity Design
- Designing Brochures & Catalogues
- Layouts for Newspapers
- Designing Magazines
- Designing of Publications
- Case Studies
- Tests & Projects
Pre-Press, Post-Press, and Graphic Design Portfolio Development
Our defined curriculum is giving thorough knowledge of latest techniques of Pre Press & Post Press. “Pre-Press & Post-Press” is highly important if you want to be a master in graphic designing and publishing. In it you will be learning following given topics.
- Print & Monitor Resolution
- File Formats
- Scanning Techniques
- Types of Scanners
- Post Script an Overview
- PS vs PDF
- Using PDF
- Checking Print Files
- Printing and Printers
- Trapping and Overprinting
- Color Separations
- Types of Dots
- LPI, DPI, and PPI
- Paper Sizing
- Imposition or Pasting
- Costing Methods
- Dealing with Service Bureau
- Folding & Creasing
- Case Studies
- Portfolio Development
What you will learn
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Prepress and Postpress
- Art and Sketching Classes
- Product Photography
- Still Photography
- Projects in Graphic Design (Projects will be very helpful at the time of Interview in Companies.)
- Portfolio Development
- Project Report
- Design Report
- Project Presentation
- Designing Competitions and Events
- Learn to Work in Team
- Know Essential Corporate Etiquettes
- Learn Planning, Designing, Publishing, and Presentation of a Design
- Know the Veterans Design Process
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- And many more….
- Resume Development
- Tests & Projects
Projects and Portfolio Development
All the students of graphic designing course will be working on various projects under the supervision of a graphic design professional in our institute. We have a very sound assessment system to certify students for our graphic design master course. Please visit our center and feel the difference.
Become a part of us through this simple procedure. There are various ways through which you can contact us and apply for your favorite course.
- Visit our institute between 8 A.M to 8 P.M Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10 A.M to 4 P.M (except 3rd Sunday) for quick admission.
- Looking for online training*, you can Directly apply for any of our classroom or online courses after filling the Registration From.
- All classroom courses are not available in Online Mode, for more details mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9811818122.
- After filling the Registration Form mail us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have to pay the Rs.5,000/- (for Indian Students) and US $100 (for International Students) as the registration amount* for Online Courses.
- *Registration amount is adjustable in your course fee later.
If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact our admission team,
Phone: +91 9811-8181-22
Fill in the details, we will contact you shortly!!
Do you like this Course? Wanna Know more!!
In recent years, we have become the favorite institute of hundreds of students and know why they chose us over others in the industry.
Why Join us?
- Successfully trained and placed 3000+ students
- Classrooms and Labs are equipped with high-end equipment’s and technologies
- Training is delivered by experienced faculty several years of industry experience
- Career Experts will help you choose the best course via one-on-one counseling
- Provision for free trial session
- Conducts outdoor sessions and educational industry trips
- Internship training with reputed organizations
- Course Fee with easy installment facility
- Dedicate placement portal
- Complimentary Fine Arts Classes
- Special Skill enhancement activities
- Portfolio and Resume Development
- Live Project Experience
- Hostel facility for Outstation students
- Interactive Learning and opportunity to work on Live Projects
- Latest and comprehensive study material
- Unlimited practice hours in lab
- Access to design events
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Flexible training modes are available to suit your requirement
- Industry recognized certificate and diploma after completion of course
- Support in resume making, interview preparation, and portfolio development
- Free of cost personality development program
- Provides placement assistance to all students across the country
- Lifelong technology/ software related support
All the teachers here are experienced and so good at their work or respective fields. I thoroughly enjoyed the studying, doing projects, and explored the world of designing from a different perspective.
Hi All! I am very delighted to be a part of this design institute where all the mentors always appreciate my work and encourage me to perform better at every step. I got to learn many things about designing.
Hi! I personally recommend this institute to all the design aspirants since in this institute, teaching is not limited to software classes but there are regular workshops and visual grammer sessions that help to know about the whole design industry profoundly.
Excellent course delivery where faculty members are very friendly and helpful and nice environment.