The faculty at the institute is incredibly talented. Mr. Ravi Bhadauria is a fantastic guide and counselor. He mentored and supported me whenever I need him. I’m completely satisfied.
Offering the complete package of digital industry, this advanced graphic design course not only comes with digital design software bit will also cover the essential aspects of the Web.
|Training Type||Classroom, Online|
|Training Mode||Fast Track, Regular, Weekends|
Are you interested in learning theory behind design and implementing it to real-life projects?
It is the most advanced graphic design course in Delhi, India and encourages the diversity of design study opportunities possible within the student.
The main focus of this course is rooted in: UI designing and UX planning for print media, web, and television so it is a Multimedia Graphic Design course.
Students may choose manual and digital media to work within any area of contemporary graphic design to add realistic touch to their selected specialization.
Purpose of Graphic Master Plus Course
The purpose of this long-term diploma course in graphic design is to develop multimedia design skills for all the very common communication mediums and prepare candidates for all the designing aspect with high level innovative and creative approach.
It will focus on:
- Innovative design creation process
- User experience
- Preparing Project reports
- Design analysis
- Market research & study etc.
It will also enable strong background to create attractive user interface for the field of print media, televisions, internet, mobiles, tablets etc. This graphic design course is an amazing opportunity for those who really want to change career, develop own business, hire yourself as a freelancer in graphic design.
During the graphic design course duration, we introduces you to various skills like photography setup includes DSLR Camera (camera lens 18-55 mm), Chroma Shoot, Tripod, Card Reader, Light Box, and Easels.
To get yourself enrolled in this advanced graphic design course, there are some basic requirements to be fulfilled. Read them below.
- No specific requirements
- Prior knowledge of computer basics such as internet browsing, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word would be an added advantage
- Most importantly you must have a flair for creating creative designs using papers or computers
Please note: You can start this course at any time but you need to get yourself registered before 15 days.
This graphic design course is designed to make you a versatile professional. With Industry oriented curriculum, we cover following concepts in the most comprehensive manner.
Semester 1- Sketching, Visual Designing, User Experience, and Planning
This semester is divided into two modules. In the first semester, students will go through art and sketching sessions along with design applications so that they perform essential image editing and page layout skills.
Visual Grammar, Layouting, Drawing, and Sketching
Sketching and Visual Grammar is the base for any designer. This module will train students on how to make a good composition, skill to create harmony, unity, and balance in their designs, layouts, image editing and how to organize, browse, preview, and batch project files – including image, audio and video files.
- Sketching, Colouring, and Digital Painting
- Design Elements and Principles – Theory and Practical
- Design Process – Thumbnail Sketches, Rough Layout, and Final Layout
- Creating Logos, Illustrations, Packaging, Stationery etc.
Image Editing and Layouting Advanced Techniques
This module will cover concepts related to advanced image editing and layout procedures. Students will get practical exposures by putting concepts learned in their projects. They will be learning three essential graphic design application like Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom in this module.
- Image Editing and Manipulations
- Learning Retouching, Color Balancing, Photo Montage etc.
- Implementing Multi-page Layouts in Projects
- Making Brochures, Magazines, Newspapers, Newsletter etc.
Semester 2- Web Interactivity, Animation, and Publishing
This semester will cover advanced designing and video editing applications, pre press and post press techniques, publishing for print, web, and television and creating responsive websites. Concurrently, classes on sketching and user experience will continue in this semester too.
Designing for Web and Television
Motion graphics is commonly known in film and television post-production. This module will impart knowledge and skills on how to combine multiple media types such as video, animation, text, and sound for creating captivating, dynamic motion graphics. It will also cover UI concepts and implementing them by creating a responsive and user-friendly website.
- Stunning 3D Text Effects
- Adding Animation in Websites
- Creating Animated Logos
- Making Photo Displays and Slideshows
- TV Commercial Advertisements
- Corporate Presentations
- Creating Professional UI for Responsive Websites and Web Apps
Publishing and Portfolio
This module will cover on various challenges and opportunities of the ever-changing publishing landscape. Students will be taught numerous industry relevant pre press and post press techniques and creating project portfolio showcasing their projects.
- Prepress and Post-press Techniques
- Printing Methods and Workflows
- Creating Designs for Different Medias
- File Formats and Sizes
- Resume and Portfolio Development
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
Regular Mode: 12 Months – 3 days in a week, 2 hrs session per day
Fast Track Mode: 06 Months – 6 days in a week, 2 hrs session per day
Practice hours are unlimited. You can come all 7 days for the practice.
What You will learn
- Commercial Art Classes
- Visual Design Grammar
- User Experience Designing or UXD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Prepress and Postpress
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Bootstrap for Responsive UI Designing
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- Publishing for Print, Web, and TV
- Advanced Product Photography
- Advanced Still Photography
- Tests and Projects
- Portfolio Development
- Designing Competitions and Events
- Resume Development
- Placement Support
Graphic Designer, Web UI Designer, Mobile UI Designer, TV UI Designer, UX Designer, Motion Graphics, Video Editor, Presentation Artists, 2d & 3d Compositor, Image Editor, HTML5 Developer, Bootstrap Expert etc.
Become a part of us through this simple procedure. There are various ways through which you can contact us and apply for your favorite course.
- Visit our institute between 8 A.M to 8 P.M Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10 A.M to 4 P.M (except 3rd Sunday) for quick admission.
- Looking for online training*, you can Directly apply for any of our classroom or online courses after filling the Registration From.
- All classroom courses are not available in Online Mode, for more details mail us on email@example.com or call on 9811818122.
- After filling the Registration Form mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You have to pay the Rs.5,000/- (for Indian Students) and US $100 (for International Students) as the registration amount* for Online Courses.
- *Registration amount is adjustable in your course fee later.
If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact our admission team,
Phone: +91 9811-8181-22
Fill in the details, we will contact you shortly!!
Do you like this Course? Wanna Know more!!
Digital industry is expanding its sphere and with intense competition in the industry, we’ve managed to make a remarkable place for ourselves. Know what makes us a leading Graphic Design Institute.
Why Join us?
- Successfully trained and placed 3000+ students
- Classrooms and Labs are equipped with high-end equipment’s and technologies
- Training is delivered by experienced faculty several years of industry experience
- Career Experts will help you choose the best course via one-on-one counseling
- Provision for free trial session
- Conducts outdoor sessions and educational industry trips
- Internship training with reputed organizations
- Course Fee with easy installment facility
- Dedicate placement portal
- Complimentary Fine Arts Classes
- Special Skill enhancement activities
- Portfolio and Resume Development
- Live Project Experience
- Hostel facility for Outstation students
- Interactive Learning and opportunity to work on Live Projects
- Latest and comprehensive study material
- Unlimited practice hours in lab
- Access to design events
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Flexible training modes are available to suit your requirement
- Industry recognized certificate and diploma after completion of course
- Support in resume making, interview preparation, and portfolio development
- Free of cost personality development program
- Provides placement assistance to all students across the country
- Lifelong technology/ software related support
All the teachers here are experienced and so good at their work or respective fields. I thoroughly enjoyed the studying, doing projects, and explored the world of designing from a different perspective.
Hi All! I am very delighted to be a part of this design institute where all the mentors always appreciate my work and encourage me to perform better at every step. I got to learn many things about designing.
Hi! I personally recommend this institute to all the design aspirants since in this institute, teaching is not limited to software classes but there are regular workshops and visual grammer sessions that help to know about the whole design industry profoundly.
Excellent course delivery where faculty members are very friendly and helpful and nice environment.