The faculty at the institute is incredibly talented. Mr. Ravi Bhadauria is a fantastic guide and counselor. He mentored and supported me whenever I need him. I’m completely satisfied.
Learn the tactics and essential concepts for an effective advertisement. Get comprehensive understanding of branding, product photography, marketing and communication essentials through this advertising design course.
|Training Type||Classroom, Online|
|Training Mode||Fast Track, Regular, Weekends|
What is this advertising design course all about?
Graphic Design Institute (GDI) is providing a wonderful advertising design course to those candidates who want to join a career in business promotion, communication designing, entertainment, and multimedia industry.
- This diploma course is one of the best advertising courses in Delhi covers graphics designing, web designing, and business promotion skills at an advanced level.
- All students will gain knowledge and understanding of the designing, programming, and promotional design strategies that will be used to convince an audience to become a consumer for the companies.
Advertising design courses from GDI gives a special opportunity to the students to develop their career as a graphic designer, web designer, visualization expert, e-learning, and business promotion engineer.
Here are the requirements that you need to know before getting yourself enrolled in the course.
These programs will allow you to develop design and technical skills, learn what are some requirements to join this professional diploma course.
Basic knowledge of computer and internet
Keeping the industry requirements in mind, we have covered all the major concepts required in the field in this course. Check out the entire course structure below.
Semester I – Graphic Design & Artistry
This semester of Advertising Design Standard Course covers 3 modules. The first module wraps computer fundamentals and digital illustration skills while the second module covers image manipulation and layout techniques in depth. You will be learning the entire concept of advertising designs, stationery designs, newspaper designs, newspaper advertisements, magazine designs, newsletter designs, packaging designs, brochure, and catalog designs. And the last and third module covers ‘how to prepare the file for printing” and “what is the process of printing is”? The subjects that you will learn in this module can be named out as “Pre-press and Post-press”.
Computer Fundamentals & Digital Illustrations
This module covers everything which is vital to design a better corporate identity by the means of print media consisting of design basics, design principles, color schemes, color theory, sketching etc.
- Overview of Computers
- Design Principles Basics
- Visual Grammar
- Color Schemes
- Color Meanings and its Importance
- Case Studies
Image Magic & Lay-outing Techniques
This module is the production base module, giving an advanced understanding and training of techniques of lay-outing and designing. Students will discover new techniques to enhance their photographic skills, to create comprehensive page layouts and professional photo editing techniques.
- Artistic Visualization
- The process of Concept Development
- Layout Techniques
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Retouching and Masking Techniques
- Making Collages
- Adding Special Effects
- Color Correction
- Photo-restoration techniques
- Matt and Digital painting
Software and Languages Covered
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Pre-press and Post-press
- Photography Classes
- Product Photography
- Event Photography
- Ordinary Photography
Semester II – Web Design & Interactivity
In the previous semester, we covered graphic designing while this last semester will cover business promotion through website designing. Today our audience is high-tech meaning they are always equipped with gadgets with the internet. So, businesses around the world are targeting internet users to promote their business through websites. In result web, designing and web promotion have gained popularity as one of the strong career options.
This semester also has three modules. The first module covers web fundamentals and graphics, the second module covers multimedia & web interactivity while the last module covers productivity & website management techniques. In this semester, you will learn how to create animated logos, web ads, e-cards, business presentations, promotional intros, web headers, websites, uploading a website to the server, preparing the site for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) etc.
Web Fundamentals and Web Graphics
This module is a unique blend of front-end website designing which covers essentials of web layouts, grid systems, and other page elements which are important for visual communication creating website user interface designs for different devices like mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Important Principles of Website Designing
- Designing and Planning of Web Pages
- Creating Web Buttons and Icons
- Creating Beautiful Web Templates
- Overview of Web Colors and Typography Concepts
- Understanding Browsers and Design Limitations
- Good vs Bad Websites
- Understanding Web File Formats
- Making Animated Web Ads, E-cards, Presentations, Intros, Web Headers
- Overview of HTML5 & CSS3
- Designing with Tables & DIVs
- Tests and Projects
Multimedia and Web Interactivity
This module will focus on various scripting languages and advanced level methods for creating a professional and responsive website. It will also teach students the importance of multimedia in web interactivity.
- Website designing using HTML5 & CSS3
- Responsive Website Designing
- Synchronizing Sounds in Animations using HTML5 Audio API
- Cross Browser Compatibility Issues
- Test and Projects
Productivity and Website Management
This module will cover important concepts like how to increase web productivity, uploading a website, maintenance of a website, and validation of a website.
- Web Hosting
- Domain Registration
- Uploading a Website
- Tips and Tricks for Fast Loading Website
- CSS Compression
- Image Optimization
- Use of CSS
- Learning Website Management
- cPanel management for creating FTP accounts, handling website performance, and create error pages for your website
Software and Languages Covered
- Adobe Dreamweaver/ Sublime
- HTML DOM
- Google Material Library
- Responsive Website Designing
- Dynamic CSS
- Grid Systems
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Testing and Debugging
- Domain and Hosting
- SEO and SMO
- Tests & Projects
Free of Cost Visual Designing, Art and Sketching, Professional Development Program and Library Card are also included in this course for a limited period only.
Project in Advertising Design Standard Course
Joining a course from our institute; means joining a world-class production house with strong academic experience and infrastructure. We have highly experienced mentors to train you. Each and every faculty is direct from the production industry. They are masters of their subjects and this is the reason why our students are always best guided to work on classroom projects.
Apart from classroom projects, we have our own production house in Delhi. We recommend interested and deserving students to the studio for an internship also.
Through a simplified procedure you can become a part of us. Have a look at the procedure below.
- Visit our institute between 8 A.M to 8 P.M Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10 A.M to 4 P.M (except 3rd Sunday) for quick admission.
- Looking for online training*, you can Directly apply for any of our classroom or online courses after filling the Registration From.
- All classroom courses are not available in Online Mode, for more details mail us on email@example.com or call on 9811818122.
- After filling the Registration Form mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You have to pay the Rs.5,000/- (for Indian Students) and US $100 (for International Students) as the registration amount* for Online Courses.
- *Registration amount is adjustable in your course fee later.
If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact our admission team,
Phone: +91 9811-8181-22
Fill in the details, we will contact you shortly!!
Do you like this Course? Wanna Know more!!
We have managed to make a distinguished place for ourselves in the industry and here are some points which makes us one of the best institutes.
Why Join us?
- Successfully trained and placed 3000+ students
- Classrooms and Labs are equipped with high-end equipment’s and technologies
- Training is delivered by experienced faculty several years of industry experience
- Career Experts will help you choose the best course via one-on-one counseling
- Provision for free trial session
- Conducts outdoor sessions and educational industry trips
- Internship training with reputed organizations
- Course Fee with easy installment facility
- Dedicate placement portal
- Complimentary Fine Arts Classes
- Special Skill enhancement activities
- Portfolio and Resume Development
- Live Project Experience
- Hostel facility for Outstation students
- Interactive Learning and opportunity to work on Live Projects
- Latest and comprehensive study material
- Unlimited practice hours in lab
- Access to design events
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Flexible training modes are available to suit your requirement
- Industry recognized certificate and diploma after completion of course
- Support in resume making, interview preparation, and portfolio development
- Free of cost personality development program
- Provides placement assistance to all students across the country
- Lifelong technology/ software related support
All the teachers here are experienced and so good at their work or respective fields. I thoroughly enjoyed the studying, doing projects, and explored the world of designing from a different perspective.
Hi All! I am very delighted to be a part of this design institute where all the mentors always appreciate my work and encourage me to perform better at every step. I got to learn many things about designing.
Hi! I personally recommend this institute to all the design aspirants since in this institute, teaching is not limited to software classes but there are regular workshops and visual grammer sessions that help to know about the whole design industry profoundly.
Excellent course delivery where faculty members are very friendly and helpful and nice environment.