The faculty at the institute is incredibly talented. Mr. Ravi Bhadauria is a fantastic guide and counselor. He mentored and supported me whenever I need him. I’m completely satisfied.
To enhance the creative senses of our students, we brought this visualization course for them. This course will work upon making the visual aesthetic knowledge strong.
|Training Type||Classroom, Online|
|Training Mode||Fast Track, Regular, Weekends|
What is this course all about?
The main objective of this visualization design course is to develop the visual creativity among students. There are many basic concepts that underlie the field of design.
This visualization course is a diploma course which will cover concepts like:
- Use of design principles applied to the visual elements
- Understanding visual design elements like illustration, typography, layout, colour theory, iconography, signage, etc. for any medium including online, broadcast, print, outdoor, etc
- Various designing applications for implementation of the designing concepts
There are some basic requirements that need to be fulfilled. Know them in detail below.
- 10+2 or intermediate or equivalant
- It is recommended for those who wants to make their career in the field of graphics and web designing; where they will be concentrating more into idea development, creative brain storming, drawing, and sketching
- It can be opted by design media specialists who have basic knowledge of computer designing applications but lacks visualization and sketching skills
- It is ideal for individuals who wish to learn more about visual grammar, idea development through drawing, sketching, and essential computer designing applications
This visualization course is covering essential topics like fundamental concepts of drawing, sketching, and visual grammar like design elements and principles, this course will bring out your inner creative personality.
Sketching, Visual Grammar, and Graphics
Under this module of visualization master course, the innate art sense of students is refined and a proper direction will be given to their observations, imaginations, and creative skills. They will learn fundamental concepts of drawing, sketching, and visual grammar like design elements and principles. They will also be learning how to implement visual grammar concepts in graphic and web designing with the help of professional design applications like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Drawing and sketching
- Object and cartoon drawings
- Perspective drawing and composition
- Design elements and principles
- Types of layouts
- Grid systems
- Activities based on typography
- Color meaning and schemes
- Importance of color schemes
- Activities based on colors
- Designing projects:
- Product packaging
- CD labels and covers
- Web templates
- Tests and projects
Advanced Layouting Techniques, UX Designing, and Publishings
Whether you are an aspiring graphic designer or simply a visual design aficionado, this module will focus on UX Designing, portfolio development, and publishing projects for web and print media. Candidates will also get to learn about design tips, techniques, and fundamental principles of page design and layout techniques at advanced level.
- It will make the individuals aware of “how to implement visual grammar practically and meaningfully in a project”
- It will also focus on the understanding and using balance and negative space to enhance art compositions
- Proper use of lines, curves, circles, bars, squares, and patterns for constituting a layout systematically
- Various types of print and web layouts
- What are different stages in layout?
- Creating designs for mobiles, tablets, and desktops
- Creating prototyping and wireframes
- Creating striking logos and app icons
- Ad campaign
- Coloring and Digital Painting
- Beautiful 3D Text Effects
- Creating Logo Animation
- Intros and Openers
- TV Commercial Ads
- Business Presentations
- Video Mixing Projects
- Portfolio making
What you will learn
- Sketching and drawing
- Scribbling and doodling
- Visual grammar
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- User Experience Designing (UXD)
- Useful file formats
- Print publishing
- Web publishing
- Resume and portfolio development
Senior Layout Professional, Art Director, Graphic Designer, Visualizer, Concept Artist, UX Designer, Pre-Production Artist, Creative Head, Motion Graphics Artist, Visual Effects Professional, After Effects Specialist, 3D Visualizer etc
Become a part of us through this simple procedure. There are various ways through which you can contact us and apply for your favorite course.
- Visit our institute between 8 A.M to 8 P.M Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10 A.M to 4 P.M (except 3rd Sunday) for quick admission.
- Looking for online training*, you can Directly apply for any of our classroom or online courses after filling the Registration From.
- All classroom courses are not available in Online Mode, for more details mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9811818122.
- After filling the Registration Form mail us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have to pay the Rs.5,000/- (for Indian Students) and US $100 (for International Students) as the registration amount* for Online Courses.
- *Registration amount is adjustable in your course fee later.
If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact our admission team,
Phone: +91 9811-8181-22
Fill in the details, we will contact you shortly!!
Do you like this Course? Wanna Know more!!
With the aim of always moving hand in hand with the changing times, GDI has always made a distinctive position in the industry. There are many reasons to become a part of us. Know some here.
Why Join us?
- Successfully trained and placed 3000+ students
- Classrooms and Labs are equipped with high-end equipment’s and technologies
- Training is delivered by experienced faculty several years of industry experience
- Career Experts will help you choose the best course via one-on-one counseling
- Provision for free trial session
- Conducts outdoor sessions and educational industry trips
- Internship training with reputed organizations
- Course Fee with easy installment facility
- Dedicate placement portal
- Complimentary Fine Arts Classes
- Special Skill enhancement activities
- Portfolio and Resume Development
- Live Project Experience
- Hostel facility for Outstation students
- Interactive Learning and opportunity to work on Live Projects
- Latest and comprehensive study material
- Unlimited practice hours in lab
- Access to design events
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Flexible training modes are available to suit your requirement
- Industry recognized certificate and diploma after completion of course
- Support in resume making, interview preparation, and portfolio development
- Free of cost personality development program
- Provides placement assistance to all students across the country
- Lifelong technology/ software related support
All the teachers here are experienced and so good at their work or respective fields. I thoroughly enjoyed the studying, doing projects, and explored the world of designing from a different perspective.
Hi All! I am very delighted to be a part of this design institute where all the mentors always appreciate my work and encourage me to perform better at every step. I got to learn many things about designing.
Hi! I personally recommend this institute to all the design aspirants since in this institute, teaching is not limited to software classes but there are regular workshops and visual grammer sessions that help to know about the whole design industry profoundly.
Excellent course delivery where faculty members are very friendly and helpful and nice environment.