The faculty at the institute is incredibly talented. Mr. Ravi Bhadauria is a fantastic guide and counselor. He mentored and supported me whenever I need him. I’m completely satisfied.
CorelDraw is a leading vector based software used widely by DTP professionals and Graphic Designers. Take this course to make yourself a master of corporate branding and vector drawing.
|Training Type||Classroom, Online|
|Training Mode||Fast Track, Regular, Weekends|
Are you curious to learn how to create vector graphics for several live projects with real-time examples? Join our short-term certificate Course in CorelDraw for creating the most intricate illustrations, stationery designs, covers, packaging, books, and much more.
This course offers a wide range of features and tools that can help you to work with different design approaches. The CorelDraw software is designed for graphic designers, fashion designers, textiles designers, print professionals, packaging firms, and aspiring designers. At GDI, we offer a full-fledged and best training in CorelDraw by the best professionals of industry.
Know what are the requirements to join this course.
- Person having creativity skills with good designing sense will be good
- Any designer or a person who want to boost their software knowledge in Corel
- Familiarity with Windows or Mac operating system
- Basic understanding of computer skills and internet
- Prior knowledge of Photography is expected
- 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent
CorelDraw advanced course comprises different modules which covers all the details regarding software. Check out this module to gain an insight of the curriculum.
Corel Draw is vector based application which means the images are resolution independents & can be enlarged to any size without any distortion in quality. It is built and designed to meet the demands of today’s working designer to create ads or collateral for print or for the web.
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Basic Geometric Figures
- Undoing & Redoing of Actions
- Working with Page Layout
Working with Lines, Outlines & Shapes
- Drawing curves using lines
- Working with Outlines
- Working with Brush Strokes
- Modifying Basic shapes
- Exploring Grid & Guidelines
- Performing advanced operations with line objects
- Working with Objects
- Handling Objects in CorelDraw
- Creating an outline around an object
- Positioning Objects
- Aligning & Distributing Objects
- Sizing & Scaling Objects
- Creating Graphical Special Effects
- Working with Colors & Filling Objects
- Creating a Custom Color Palette
- Editing a Custom Color Palette
- Introduction to Tables
- Adding a table
- Inserting and deleting Table rows & columns
- Formatting Table
- Working with Text
- Creating Different types of text
- Changing the Appearance of Text
- Finding & Replacing text
- Applying Effects to Text
- Fitting text to an object’s Path
- Working with Layers
- Creating a layer
- Changing layer properties
- Moving objects between layers
- Deleting a layer
- Working with Bitmaps
- Understanding the image types
- Working with Bitmap & Vector
- Images Importing a Bitmap
- Modifying a Bitmap
- Tracing Bitmaps
Projects in CorelDraw
Logos, Stationery, Brochures, Magazines, Catalogues, Prospects, Newspaper, Newsletter, Books Cover, Packaging, Calendars etc.
Layout Artist, Cover Designer, Packaging Designer, Creative Graphic Professional, Logo Designer, Texture Artist, Patter Designer for Textile etc.
To get yourself enrolled in this course, there are some basic requirements to be fulfilled. Read them below.
- Visit our institute between 8 A.M to 8 P.M Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10 A.M to 4 P.M (except 3rd Sunday) for quick admission.
- Looking for online training*, you can Directly apply for any of our classroom or online courses after filling the Registration From.
- All classroom courses are not available in Online Mode, for more details mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9811818122.
- After filling the Registration Form mail us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have to pay the Rs.5,000/- (for Indian Students) and US $100 (for International Students) as the registration amount* for Online Courses.
- *Registration amount is adjustable in your course fee later.
If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact our admission team,
Phone: +91 9811-8181-22
Fill in the details, we will contact you shortly!!
Do you like this Course? Wanna Know more!!
GDI has always worked towards transforming the digital media training through its comprehensive training procedure. We are the premiere institute in providing training in graphic courses. Know what makes us different from our competitors.
Why Join us?
- Successfully trained and placed 3000+ students
- Classrooms and Labs are equipped with high-end equipment’s and technologies
- Training is delivered by experienced faculty several years of industry experience
- Career Experts will help you choose the best course via one-on-one counseling
- Provision for free trial session
- Conducts outdoor sessions and educational industry trips
- Internship training with reputed organizations
- Course Fee with easy installment facility
- Dedicate placement portal
- Complimentary Fine Arts Classes
- Special Skill enhancement activities
- Portfolio and Resume Development
- Live Project Experience
- Hostel facility for Outstation students
- Interactive Learning and opportunity to work on Live Projects
- Latest and comprehensive study material
- Unlimited practice hours in lab
- Access to design events
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Flexible training modes are available to suit your requirement
- Industry recognized certificate and diploma after completion of course
- Support in resume making, interview preparation, and portfolio development
- Free of cost personality development program
- Provides placement assistance to all students across the country
- Lifelong technology/ software related support
All the teachers here are experienced and so good at their work or respective fields. I thoroughly enjoyed the studying, doing projects, and explored the world of designing from a different perspective.
Hi All! I am very delighted to be a part of this design institute where all the mentors always appreciate my work and encourage me to perform better at every step. I got to learn many things about designing.
Hi! I personally recommend this institute to all the design aspirants since in this institute, teaching is not limited to software classes but there are regular workshops and visual grammer sessions that help to know about the whole design industry profoundly.
Excellent course delivery where faculty members are very friendly and helpful and nice environment.